electrical company coventry

Do you have redundant live cable lurking in your home?

Imagine this terrifying situation occurring in your home....


The Health and Safety Executive concluded in May 2015 that a worker electrocuted by a live cable whilst carrying out work in a food premises, was killed as a result of negligence by the company to have the live cable removed.


Do product recalls matter?

As a registered electrician in Coventry, I am very passionate about the electrical safety of items used in the home. Regardless of the size or use of the product, all electrical items have the potential to cause electrical shock or injury.


Unfortunately many people believe that it is ok to take a chance with a phone charger over a washing machine when in fact both items have the potential to cause a house fire and cause expensive damage to home electrics.


When did you last check your electrical appliances for electrical damage?

Dangerous electrical appliances can be a leering death trap in your home. Most people think of dangerous electrical appliances as ones that are old or which have obvious damage to them. The startling fact is that any electrical appliance has the potential to cause a fatal electrical shock or serious house fire. As a leading electrical company in Coventry, I have earned my reputation by putting electrical safety in the heart of everything I do. I am far more than carrying out electrical work in your home, and am a firm believer that electrical safety goes much further than the wiring in your home.

Do this task TODAY in the name of electrical safety.  Find out why by continuing to read.