registered electrician coventry

Do product recalls matter?

Product recall television

As a registered electrician in Coventry, I am very passionate about the electrical safety of items used in the home. Regardless of the size or use of the product, all electrical items have the potential to cause electrical shock or injury.

 

Unfortunately many people believe that it is ok to take a chance with a phone charger over a washing machine when in fact both items have the potential to cause a house fire and cause expensive damage to home electrics.

 

Avoiding electric shock at your next party in Coventry

Party Lights

There is always an excuse for a party, whether its for house warming, a new job or a family surprise. More people are now opting to hold a family at home to avoid the expense of pricey venues. Decorating your home ahead of the party is part of the excitement, however it is important not to cut corners on electrical items. Doing so may lead to electric shock.

 

The scary reality of party lights